THE FAIR NEEDS A CHAIR!
Thank you for your interest in volunteering for the Fair! Here is a bit more information about the 2021 responsibilities as Chairperson. We ware looking for someone with good organization and solid communication skills, who can help us with whatever plan makes sense for the fall.
2021 Hopewell Harvest Fair - Chairperson Role
This job will be MUCH simpler than in years past, as our *best case* scenario for 2021 is more of a community picnic than a fair. We do still need to do fundraising, as many fair expenses (such as insurance) do not go away no matter how simple we make things. We would also love to be able to have a small granting program for 2021, which is traditionally an important part of the Fair, that we were not able to have in 2020.
· Work with board on prep and dissemination of fundraising materials
· Work with digital team to make sure Social Media and Website are current
· Handle rentals as needed (ie port-a-pottys)
· Communication with school re: property usage
· Oversee Almanac printing (TBD – optional if we even do this for 2021, would be simple)
· Communication with committees (ie contests, entertainment)
· Day of logistics/mapping fair
Please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions or to express interest!